|Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound contractors, the ISA Series features seven models including four low impedance models (ISA 280, ISA 450, ISA 750, ISA 1350) rated for 2-ohm operation, and three “Ti” versions with isolated 25, 70 and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems (ISA 300Ti, ISA 500Ti, ISA 800Ti). Versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature set make the ISA Series a rugged, cost-effective power solution for any permanently installed sound system.|
|• Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
• Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ Filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
• PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
• Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers.
• Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
• 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
• Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
• GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision.
• Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors|